Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What a week!

I've been so busy.  My birthday came an went last week and my husband is in the middle of a big schedule change at work so you know that things are just a little insane!  We are preparing for a house full of company next week and  he decided since many of them won't make it back for Christmas in order for them to see the house all done up for Christmas...that's right we have to get all that up and done now.  He has the outside lights up and I have the tree in the garage and I will probably get it up Thursday or Friday.

Thanksgiving will be an Italian meal this year.  No turkey or dressing!  There will be pie though of course.  My brother in law doesn't believe we can have a family meal with pumpkin pie. 

I've begun making my Christmas cards and I have a whole 12 done...I have no clue how many to make so I guess I just keep plugging along.
I'll post some pictures soon of some of the cards I've made.

No comments:

Post a Comment