Saturday, November 3, 2012

Where I wish I was this morning!





This is Megan's Bay in St Thomas.  I was there just a month ago.  This is where I wish I was this morning instead of where I will be in an hour.  Today is my annual mammogram...now you know if I have an annual mammogram I'm over 40.  Gotta love all these milestones of aging.  Actually I've had several of these...I'm not telling how many LOL  This aging thing sucks for sure...golden years...not sure why they call it that...
Anyway I'm off subject.  I want to be laying on the beach, soaking up some rays, watching my hubby swim. I want to lay where the water just washes up over my feet every little bit...this is the vision I'm going to stick with as I leave now for my 30 min drive to go have my boobs smashed in a machine that will decide my fate for the next year....you pick...machine or ocean?
Seriously though mammograms save lives so if it's time to schedule yours do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment